At Mench we believe that successful education directly correlates to tangible results produced by our students. So we measure our success by the rate of students that achieve the primary outcome of each Bootcamp. This is why we offer a Tuition Reimbursement Guarantee to give students the confidence that their hard work will pay off, or else they will receive a full refund on their tuition.
What's Tuition Reimbursement Guarantee?
Students who complete all their Bootcamp Tasks before the last day of their Bootcamp's Grace Period* but fail to accomplish the Bootcamp's outcome will receive a full refund -- as long as the student:
- Has enrolled in a premium support package as our Tuition Reimbursement Guarantee requires mentorship and support to review your homework and guide you to success.
- Met all Bootcamp prerequisites upon enrollment as approved by their instructor. If not, students are removed from the Bootcamp and will receive a full refund.
- Follows and execute all Bootcamp Tasks by the end-date as approved by their instructor.
- Do not commit to any acts of academic dishonesty like cheating, submitting work that isn't your own, etc. Read our Honor Code for more information.
We believe in mutual accountability. You hold us accountable to help you accomplish the Bootcamp's outcome, and we’ll hold you accountable for doing the required work.
* The Bootcamp's Grace Period (BGP) is set by the bootcamp instructor and can vary between 0 up to 4 weeks after the last day of the bootcamp. Ie: if a bootcamp is 8 weeks and the BGP is set to 4 weeks that means the outcome is guaranteed before the end of 12 weeks (8 + 4). If the outcome is achieved after the grace period then the student is eligible to a full tuition refund or exempt of paying any outstanding tuition.